Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alice Cooper - School's Out!!!

I won't write much, but the fun is on! Since last I wrote, Katie had a dance recital, Drew was baptized, and Zac was ordained a teacher. Zac & Dustin had birthdays, as did Amber and soon Audrie then Chance. Marianne & Clint had their anniversary (on Zac's birthday). Nick has graduated, school is out for summer and already Amber & family have come and gone, both grandmas have come and gone, and Audrie is here for another week or so with her kids, but Craig is gone. Nick has announced that he will be leaving to AZ at the end of this month! Dustin left this morning for scout camp and Zac & mom leave for scout camp and girl's camp respectively next week, followed by Brad to high adventure on the river the week after. OMG! (as they say...)

This beautiful butterfly would not be captured on camera!


Drew was pretty excited as were we all about his baptism & confirmation!

Gma Y hosted a fine birthday party!
The birthday person wears the birthday hat
Paintball warriors Z & D (Z has new gun--unfair advantage, according to D). Craig & Trav were in a war too. The primary injury was to Craig's ring finger--he couldn't put his wedding ring on the next day, haha

"What is my line??"

"Free at last!"

Kinsey & Grandpa on Blackie


Madagascar is on!

Chance is learning the rudiments of snake handling from his Uncle Zac

Kenedi's opinion of the snake, facial rendition

5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea for new posts!!! You failed to mention that I am coming to visit and you both are leaving while I'm there. Should I change my flight you think??

Brad and Laurie said...

you better not!

Julie said...

Wow, what a busy while! You're going to need a vacation from life!! Thanks again for making it to see D and K. That meant a lot. Love ya!

Kirkhams said...

I'm particularly impressed with the unibomber video! (this is my first official visit to your blog and man, I have been missing out!) Just one of the things we love about you crazies!!! We had sooo much fun at your place last on Monday!!! The day couldn't have been more perfect! Thanks a ton for being some of our very favorite people to hang out with!

Ok, you asked me a way to upload pics faster on the blog. i think Kristi just might have that answer. You may have to use picasso, but it sounds like what they use works perfect! I still need to pick her brain on it though, but she's on vacation and won't pick up her phone! Miss you guys already!

Bradley said...

OK, I guess it's time for a new post...coming soon!